River Campus Construction, 1927-1930
The construction of the new campus by the Genesee was meticulously planned, and rigorously captured in photographs. Two reels of film--including an aerial segment and scenes from the dedication--capture the construction on the campus from 1927 to its completion in 1930.
The footage allows us to be part of the project in a way that still photographs and architectural plans cannot.
The 16 mm film has been transferred to numerous formats during its 95-year history. These include:
- Two types of U-Matic tapes
- Two types of digital Betacam cassette tapes
- VHS tape
- Digital audio tape (DAT) created in the early 2000s of an abridged version with modern narration