The Strong Family
Col. Henry Alvah Strong (1838-1919), was a president of Eastman Kodak Company.
Strong Auditorium, which was dedicated in 1930 as one of the original buildings of the River Campus, was a gift of Col. Strong's second wife Hattie M. Strong and her son, L. Corrin Strong, while his daughters, Gertrude Strong Achilles and Helen Strong Carter, contributed funds toward the construction of Strong Medical Hospital, which was dedicated 1927.
Strong Mausoleum, exterior
Strong Mausoleum, interior